"In a few decades scientists have gone from a convictionn that there is no such thing as energy fields in and around the human body to an absolute certainty that they exist" James Oschman PhD
Healing Touch (HT) is a relaxing, nurturing energy therapy that uses gentle touch to assist in balancing physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Healing Touch works with your energy field to support your natural ability to heal, is safe for all ages and works in harmony with standard medical care (Healing Beyond Borders).
what are the benefits of hT
- Reduction of chronic and acute pain
- Reduction of anxiety, stress and depression
- Faster recovery of wounds and fractures
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Relief of symptoms associated with medical treatments and procedures
- Relief of side effects from chemotherapy, anaesthesia, surgery
- Support for the dying
- Other conditions of mind, body or spirit (Healing Touch New Zealand).
what happens during a hT session
- The first session involves a consultation in addition to the Healing Touch session. The practitioner will ask a series of questions about your physical, mental, and emotional situation, and will answer any questions you may have about Healing Touch.
- You will be assisted onto a massage table and the practitioner will gently place their hands on or near your body.
- The session generally lasts 40 to 60 minutes, and people frequently report feeling deeply relaxed after the session.
- Because there may be a cumulative effect over time, regular sessions are recommended (Healing Beyond Borders).
what you may feel during a healing touch session
Both practitioners and clients report varying sensations including:
Any-and-all Intuitive Clairvoyant guidance, advice or recommendations provided by Lyn Davison during readings, intuitive chats or healing sessions are given in good faith and are for entertainment purposes only. If you have a health and wellbeing issue(s) you should consult with an appropriately trained health professional in the first instance. If you have a business enquiry you should seek the advice of an appropriately trained business advisor in the first instance. If you have a legal concern you should seek the advice of a registered lawyer/barrister in the first instance. Lyn Davison gives no guarantee as to the accuracy of any-and-all information arising from in person discussions and/or phone or electronic communication(s), therefore, cannot be held responsible for the decisions, choices, or actions made by the client(s) as a result.